Digestive Health Is Optimal Health
“70% of your serotonin is made in your gut. What’s going on in your gut is going to affect your mood, anxiety, depression and focus.”
~ Dr. Frank Lipman ~
Your digestive system is tightly linked to the rest of your body. If your digestive system is out of balance, it can affect nearly your entire body! One of the most important steps on your journey toward ideal health is to make sure your digestive system is as healthy as possible. Just a few diseases we get from poor gut health are hypothyroidism, Chrohn’s disease, IBS, leaky gut, auto-immune diseases, diverticulitus and dementia.
Some of the best foods containing Probiotics:
- Kefir – a more potent source of probiotics than yogurt and a fantastic source of many nutrients.
- Sauerkraut – shredded cabbage fermented by lactic acid bacteria. A probiotic rich in fiber, vitamins C, B and K.
- Kimchi – traditional Korean food made of fermented vegetables with probiotic lactic acid bacteria.
- Pickles – the kind without vinegar e.g sour pickles are a good source of probiotics.
- Tempeh – fermented soybean. Great source of probiotics and protein.
- Miso – fermented mixture of soybeans, barley, brown rice and also a great probiotic food.
- Lindros Probiotic – Trace Therapy’s own probiotic.
Trace Therapy’s own high-quality probiotic has high levels of beneficial microbials, high levels of antioxidants and also contains key minerals and trace elements. They can help with
- Supporting a healthy immune system
- Promoting balanced digestion
- Promoting the assimilation of minerals, vitamins and trace elements
- Reducing levels of toxic substances
- Reducing levels of pathogenic microbes
- Facilitating a favourable microbial profile in the gut
- Reducing digestive upsets
- Exhibiting pronounced anti-oxidative effects
At Trace Therapy we offer Scenar Cleansers and healing treatments for the kidneys, liver, colon and digestive system. All of our treatments are non-invasive, calming and relaxing. So, pop in and let’s get you energised and healthy for the Summer!